Very much hackers destroy the game!!!!!

This game and hackers of USA they told on EU players how to hack and everyone does it now like KovZsi, metro75 and etc etc. Ban them to play normally!!!!!!Bacdar Delete That players!!!!!!!!! Is loosers noobs!!!!!!!
Who is the best hacker
  1. Kovzsi 1 vote
    1. Metro75
      100.00%
    2. Eudson_G
        0.00%

Comments

• yes pls band this hackers we Can't play this game with this hackers 1hit destroy twors and core pls fix that bacdar this season start with a lot hackers
  • M7TRFxF16 said:

yes pls band this hackers we Can't play this game with this hackers 1hit destroy twors and core pls fix that bacdar this season start with a lot hackers

is nooob and big losers!!!!!! Bad person!!!!!!
  • edited May 12
    Bacdar! GKD lostt all his gold solo because he changed his name account!!!!
    Now he is noob, but really, and he has nothing, played for nothing!!!! He is a very poor guy, he can win matches on his low leveled equipment!!!! Please give him back all! Thx
  • KovZsi said:

Bacdar! GKD lostt all his gold solo because he changed his name account!!!!
    Now he is noob, but really, and he has nothing, played for nothing!!!! He is a very poor gay, he can win matches on his low leveled equipment!!!! Please give him back all! Thx

1st when you learn English, I will answer you and 2nd go win with hacks, cuz it's the only way that you can and I don't say more...

• I run into KovZsi yesterday and it was indeed impressive... he blocked almost 2/3 of all attacks. I have a video of him standing in Spinnas rain and he almost blocked every hit! But this guy is lvl 80 and no noob... he has some silver and lots of bronze medals. Maybe he just pushed block to the max with his equipment?!
  • edited May 16
    At least he does not do the insane damage of Metro75 /WANISSONIC or ROBOTECH a 5000...The only thing i would recommended if these hackers are in the game is LEAVE THE MATCH IMMEDIATELY! No matter if they are in your or the enemy team... dont play with them!!
  • Sorry for my writing yesterday i must correct myself. Yes KovZsi does insane damage now. He is invincibe... He just marches straight to the core and destroyes it in seconds!! And there is nothing you can do to stop him
  • And leaving the game doesent help.... He seems to be playing all the time!! ~X(
  • Thank you StormBasic this wonderful game!
    I have enjoyed every moment of this! :)
    The trick are very useful, im the person who collected eu trophies and usa teophies first in the world!!!
    Yea, and now the last gold is mjne, thanks for video of LendaViva, and thanks for your admins, who not did anything...

• KovZsi said:

Thank you StormBasic this wonderful game!
    The trick are very useful, im the person who collected eu trophies and usa teophies first in the world!!!
    Yea, and now the last gold is mjne, thanks for video of LendaViva, and thanks for your admins, who not did anything...

You won a gold you lost a lot of friends !!! This gold never got you because you are a thief !!! Cya noob !!!
  • Indeed. Thanks for ruining the last season of the game for all fair players!! X(
  • KovZsi said:

Thank you StormBasic this wonderful game!

So you used tricks to get trophies
  • 'Tricks' is a severe understatement. X( He was cheating like hell! Totally invulnerable by blocking all attacks (including attacks with tome) and killing all players/destroying towers with a single hit/shot. 2 hits to destroy a core! His gold medal is absolutely worthless. [-(
  • i have got all the trophies normal way,
    im level 61 usa normal way
    level 79 normal way
    as Wan-Pi Bei_bei level 57 eu