Hacker again

LENDAVIVA-BRA!!!! 2 games 90 lvl!!! Delete that loser please!!! It's the woman not man!!!

Comments

• LendaViva-bra , the hacker of invokers...

Dear Bacdar, please ban that gamer, he using hack...
    Today started invokers on level1, but played some matches to got level90....
  • edited January 12
    KovZsi said:

LendaViva-bra , the hacker of invokers...

This brasilian guy is a hacker for sure.
    https://psnprofiles.com/LendaViva-BRA He hacked vita and invoker's server. He got all invokers EU trophies during 22 minutes.He hacked almost all games he owns. lol
  • MARlNERO said:

KovZsi said:

This brasilian guy is a hacker for sure.
    https://psnprofiles.com/LendaViva-BRA He hacked vita and invoker's server. He got all invokers EU trophies during 22 minutes.He hacked almost all games he owns. lol
    Lol!!! My team win all the time that hacker noob!!!! 90 lvl full damage full resistance and is noob!!!! Brazilian loser!! I think is Eudson_G!! That player is Brazilian and hacker!!
  • KovZsi said:

Now Kovzsi and Landa viva is friend!!!! Kovzsi now use hack because is noob!!!!! That players destroy the game!!!!!!!!
  • Lol GKD69N3PQJ6 is not happy because he lost match vs lower level players! And he call me noob. Check my stats, i have played since 2015 and won 2 team gold, 4 silver solo im experienced gamer!
    LendaViva-BRA not my friend.
    Im so sorry the server shot down, and peace GKD, you have lots of gold solo, respect you, dont call me noob.
  • KovZsi said:

Lol GKD69N3PQJ6 is not happy because he lost match vs lower level players! And he call me noob. Check my stats, i have played since 2015 and won 2 team gold, 4 silver solo im experienced gamer!
    LendaViva-BRA not my friend.
    Im so sorry the server shot down, and peace GKD, you have lots of gold solo, respect you, dont call me noob.

You are a liar !! You said you know the hacker !! I have photos you talk to the hacker !! I saw you do it on the towers ... Ban please .....You win me because use the hack Landa viva!!! I win all that metal alone!!! Use hack i don't care now!! I report you!!!!! I have video... Lol
  • Everybody can see LendaViva video on youtube, everybody can see that cheat. I played for all trophies and all medals without cheats and without hack!!!
    The problem is you, i report you, because you always LEAVE match and quitter!!!! I have video, you are an agressive coward quitter!!! Tomashex, davidchy91, yotubeweeeert will report you and be banned!!!
  • KovZsi said:

Everybody can see LendaViva video on youtube, everybody can see that cheat. I played for all trophies and all medals without cheats and without hack!!!
    The problem is you, i report you, because you always LEAVE match and quitter!!!! I have video, you are an agressive coward quitter!!! Tomashex, davidchy91, yotubeweeeert will report you and be banned!!!

Do not talk anymore !! We all know you're a chicken running !! Do not ask to learn the hack ... I've gotten the most gold in the world, who's cowardly? Hahaha bye nood hacker!! And stop learning everything !! All players are deleted
  • All of respect to you Chris, you are the true solo champion! You a great man, very good friend. You friend in real life but war in game??? Why? 6 weeks and this game R.I.P.!!!!
    Be patient, you got everithing in this game. Congratulations! :)))
  • KovZsi said:

All of respect to you Chris, you are the true solo champion! You a great man, very good friend. You friend in real life but war in game??? Why? 6 weeks and this game R.I.P.!!!!
    Be patient, you got everithing in this game. Congratulations! :)))

I hate hacker you know that!!! Rip Invokers!! I love that game