Somethink new

@Bacdar a lot of players has 100% in trophyes has very good K/D and W/D and have take the gold metal.They players play for what?The game hasn't any new update and its boring in nowdays.If its so difficalt to create any new avatar or map,can you organise a MINI TOURNAMENT?Its good idea.If you think "the tournament has finished",you can create a tournament in sancuary.Anseur please.

Comments

• efroment said:

@Bacdar a lot of players has 100% in trophyes has very good K/D and W/D and have take the gold metal.They players play for what?The game hasn't any new update and its boring in nowdays.If its so difficalt to create any new avatar or map,can you organise a MINI TOURNAMENT?Its good idea.If you think "the tournament has finished",you can create a tournament in sancuary.Anseur please.

You can play USA server. New trophies abd medals
  • New medals?i play but i want a tournament too now the summer
  • there is no any benifits to write about update to this game.When i think about this game update.i just get pissed and wanna fight with game developer. #nooffence .
  • I know that we are a little quiet, but I will try to expose the current situation of the game.

Sometime ago, we communicated in the forum about a DLCs that we were working on( new characters, offline levels, game improvements, etc.)
    Sadly, Invokers didn’t worked as we expected, and we could not finish them.
    This was very disappointing for both the players and the StormBASIC team, and the DLC was put on hold....So we decided not to talk about any change unless we were 100% sure it would be completed.
  • I sent you a private message bacdar. Help me
  • edited August 2017
    @Bacdar PLEASE at least give us another PRO tournament, the first one was really cool, we were fighting a lot of strong players and everyone had fun time:)
  • edited August 2017
    @Bacdar But when will you be 100% sure ? :o
    Sadly, Invokers didn’t worked as we expected, and we could not finish them. - It means that there arent enough players?
  • Bacdar said:

I know that we are a little quiet, but I will try to expose the current situation of the game.

Sometime ago, we communicated in the forum about a DLCs that we were working on( new characters, offline levels, game improvements, etc.)
    This was very disappointing for both the players and the StormBASIC team, and the DLC was put on hold....So we decided not to talk about any change unless we were 100% sure it would be completed.

Its ok i want to know only.When we will have any new update.Siad only the real.In 1 mounth 1year,2 years,3years?
  • Bacdar said:

I know that we are a little quiet, but I will try to expose the current situation of the game.

Fair enough, at least you have bothered to provide some explanation. Thank you.

Why was the DLC unable to be finished?
    Is it a financial reason that the community could perhaps help with? Donations, etc.
    Is it just a lack of players making it not worthwhile?
    Is it a legal issue involving intellectual property?

Perhaps if you can give a more thorough explanation some of your community may be able to help or find a solution that you may have missed.
  • @Bacdar: Also, I need some help and support involving my game account. I have sent you a private message, please read it.
  • efromen shut your fucking mouth you low grade creature :D
  • Bacdar said:

Sorry for bringing this age - old thread up, but i was searching a long time for it... it was one if the rare occasions where Bacdar was in a talk - mood and gave a little insight about the problems they had. Now the idea of offline(!) levels is more intriguing than ever.... too bad this never happened. We could use offline levels now. :-<
    Is anybody playing the game with VITA? Is there the possibility of playing directly against an other Vita/PS user without the need for net connection? :-?
  • Good idea,... my first impression from 2015:
    " This game have only two maps?!? WTF??? why?
    I thought, this game need more maps to fight. More enviroment, richer battlefield."
    Yeah, ...i have played 6000 matches .... and not bored. But it would be better more maps.
  • INVOKERS was always a case of missed opportunities... Yes more levels and more characters would have been important. (SMITE has almost too much of both.. :P) A good idea was the upgradeable armor. Since i am not very good i played it like an RPG to get better gear. ;)) I liked The ruins of Amundabar... a Diablo like training level. I hoped they would do more with it - higher difficulty and a multiplayer coop - mode to play together...to earn some extra gold and XP. Oh well... :-<