What to do if you have noobs in group.

Everybody know that if you play solo it is miracle if you haven't noob in group.

What you should do if you will meet noob in your group.

Most important : don't panic ! :))

1. Don't go follow noob, he not help you in fight but you die with him. (fast way for enemy darkoim).

2. If noob play Dehra do not expect that he will give you a healing circle, if your life near end just run.

3. If you other mate is smart try keep near him.

4. if you have 2 noobs in team try kill as many enemy as it possible only darkoim may help you in victory.

5. if you fight vs good team and you have 2 totaly noob in your group surrender. game haven't sanse, you will be fight all game time with enemy darkoims.

6. if noob summon darkoim in bad time , try to defended darkoim but be careful and remeber noob only die not help you in fight.

7. Try provide noobs using a game messages maybe noob do what you want if not, don't waste your time for it.

8. Try olny plays in team you will not have noobs in team if you will not invite noob ofc. ;)

If you have some advice how to play with noobs in group , please post it in this topic.

Comments

• Good advises :) My advice : Try to be first to destroy statues and take tome yourself . Right? ;)
  • Everybody know that if you play solo it is miracle if you haven't noob in group.

What you should do if you will meet noob in your group.

Most important : don't panic ! :))

1. Don't go follow noob, he not help you in fight but you die with him. (fast way for enemy darkoim).

2. If noob play Dehra do not expect that he will give you a healing circle, if your life near end just run.

3. If you other mate is smart try keep near him.

4. if you have 2 noobs in team try kill as many enemy as it possible only darkoim may help you in victory.

5. if you fight vs good team and you have 2 totaly noob in your group surrender. game haven't sanse, you will be fight all game time with enemy darkoims.

6. if noob summon darkoim in bad time , try to defended darkoim but be careful and remeber noob only die not help you in fight.

7. Try provide noobs using a game messages maybe noob do what you want if not, don't waste your time for it.

8. Try olny plays in team you will not have noobs in team if you will not invite noob ofc. ;)

If you have some advice how to play with noobs in group , please post it in this topic.

Nice my bledrin ;)
  • Tomashex said:

Good advises :) My advice : Try to be first to destroy statues and take tome yourself . Right? ;)

Right, when enemy are busy in killing yours noobs you may destroy enemy towers.
    About tome it is holy truth try don't give tome for yours noobs becuse they probably die soon and tome will be lost.
  • Tomashex said:

Good advises :) My advice : Try to be first to destroy statues and take tome yourself . Right? ;)

Right, when enemy are busy in killing yours noobs you may destroy enemy towers.
    About tome it is holy truth try don't give tome for yours noobs becuse they probably die soon and tome will be lost.
    Amen to that. Greetings from EU server =)
  • edited January 2017
    I have next advise about darkoim :

If noobs give darkoim for enemy try bring darkoim to next tower near core or at the core, it will be easy for you to kill darkoim when all noobs die. Remember noobs will make it difficult,they for sure will fight with darkoim near first tower, you may say "Follow me" maybe noobs do it.