My four new vídeos, Enjoy Bros ;)

Comments

• But who played? You or your "little cousin" used your account?
  • Oh my...yes I remember...the 3rd video from 07.00 to 08.40 was me, Patte and Leng_Maidy against you and Fabionapolano. We were 3 against 2 and still couldn't bring you guys down!! Grrr.... :-w ;)
  • Match ID: 1481829041481 (13.01.2017)
    Numera playing DUO was destoyed again by random 50 level players:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Numera, you judge people who play SOLO for bad statistic. You tried to play only one game DUO and was beaten.
    Will you show us the video of this game?
  • I wonder why you always seem to have Dakoh's Elixir in your belt!? I thought those extra 350 HP wouldn't be good for anything...seems I should reconsider that.
  • Nice videos :-)
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Numero you may do nice kill compilation from this viedeo :-) I like watch PRO players videos , I may learn many.
  • edited January 2017
    MARlNERO said:

Match ID: 1481829041481 (13.01.2017)

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Numera, you judge people who play SOLO for bad statistic. You tried to play only one game DUO and was beaten.

1: not 50 lvl players all, donnie is +75 and adrenalis almost lvl 60 ok nub? Hims not beat me.
    Beat The noob low lvl 23. hims only run if see me xD i got a proof in vídeo rec if you want.
    0\16 random allie low lvl, this is the explanation is obiously. Random user make almost two darkoims, but you always cryining and not ser more about your noise xD

U cry? Envy? Because i destroy 4 towers in this match and beat donniebrasco easy but imposible defense core and atack enemy core alone in sale time with this random allie lvl 23.

Go cry marinero nub xD

Np if lost a game, but why u not up my 2500 games solo victory?

Iknow, because you envy me and u only want cry and rage xD
  • Numero you may do nice kill compilation from this viedeo :-) I like watch PRO players videos , I may learn many.

Thnx bro ;)
    Trianon said:

Oh my...yes I remember...the 3rd video from 07.00 to 08.40 was me, Patte and Leng_Maidy against you and Fabionapolano. We were 3 against 2 and still couldn't bring you guys down!! Grrr.... :-w ;)

Woww u are androdunos bro?

• edited January 2017

Numero you may do nice kill compilation from this viedeo :-) I like watch PRO players videos , I may learn many.

Thnx bro ;)
    Trianon said:

Oh my...yes I remember...the 3rd video from 07.00 to 08.40 was me, Patte and Leng_Maidy against you and Fabionapolano. We were 3 against 2 and still couldn't bring you guys down!! Grrr.... :-w ;)

Woww u are androdunos bro?

Yea bro elixir only for tranber or desert, make his more strong in 1v1

• Marinero check vídeo ( Nice Compilación invokers ) you found un this vídeo matchs 2 vs 3 against p!ayers +70 lvl and i beating hims easy, ofcourse i win this matchs because the enemy imposible make darkoim with me por my allie ;)
  • edited January 2017

MARlNERO said:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

1: not 50 lvl players all, donnie is +75 and adrenalis almost lvl 60 ok nub? Hims not beat me.
    Beat The noob low lvl 23. hims only run if see me xD i got a proof in vídeo rec if you want.
    0\16 random allie low lvl, this is the explanation is obiously. Random user make almost two darkoims, but you always cryining and not ser more about your noise xD

U cry? Envy? Because i destroy 4 towers in this match and beat donniebrasco easy but imposible defense core and atack enemy core alone in sale time with this random allie lvl 23.

Go cry marinero nub xD

Boys, numerita NEVER played SOLO. His friend speak:

I remember the season u got gold coz we played a lot of duos when i come back from job No offense but u didnt finish that season with the stats u wrote on forum as I remember.Again duo is different story than totally solo and I personally think 1to1 ratio of W/L is not bad at all for solo playing.To explain a bit more I'll put myself for example:I come back from work and have time to play maybe 5 games,3/5 matches i met willian/nick/misanpe on daily basis..Now even if i get 1 good random allied without 3rd good there was no much chance to win..In here im not judging playing in team but use it for example on how someone who plays solo sees it.Other situations are server put u in game 2vs3 without 3rd player or even alone sometimes..then u have new players in game,quiters,the ones who waste darkoim in hard games just summons it and run back to tower and so on and so on..Many situations I didnt mention but u got idea that the odds are against solo players thatswhy i say his W/L are not bad at all for solo playing..I was around 900/900 both W/L when I played solo and wasnt easy at all to keep 1to1 W/L..Now I could support u as well coz I dont even know marinero and say to him to go and catch pokemons but i just said how I really see the things

Even his friends call him a LIAR
  • MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Go cry marinero nub xD

I remember the season u got gold coz we played a lot of duos when i come back from job No offense but u didnt finish that season with the stats u wrote on forum as I remember.Again duo is different story than totally solo and I personally think 1to1 ratio of W/L is not bad at all for solo playing.To explain a bit more I'll put myself for example:I come back from work and have time to play maybe 5 games,3/5 matches i met willian/nick/misanpe on daily basis..Now even if i get 1 good random allied without 3rd good there was no much chance to win..In here im not judging playing in team but use it for example on how someone who plays solo sees it.Other situations are server put u in game 2vs3 without 3rd player or even alone sometimes..then u have new players in game,quiters,the ones who waste darkoim in hard games just summons it and run back to tower and so on and so on..Many situations I didnt mention but u got idea that the odds are against solo players thatswhy i say his W/L are not bad at all for solo playing..I was around 900/900 both W/L when I played solo and wasnt easy at all to keep 1to1 W/L..Now I could support u as well coz I dont even know marinero and say to him to go and catch pokemons but i just said how I really see the things

You are angry kid i know, because you play very bad and all players beating you easy, this not my problem, try get a life bro.

• MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Go cry marinero nub xD

You say my friends call

You say my friends call me liar? Hahahaa, no one calle me this.... Omg kid...

All my friends in group chat dislike you men, trust me, because youare bored, spammer and kid.

You are angry kid i know, because you play very bad and all players beating you easy, this not my problem, try get a life bro.

• Nice my bledrin :)

• Nice my bledrin :)

Thnx bro ;)
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017

MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Those players are not Random 50 players. They're high level players especially DONNIE BRASCO - Lvl 74 and a pro player. You don't know anything. I wish you will be banned! You always make fights and issues on my friends.

And another thing. You told me you don't have an EU account and you said in one discussion that "You played both servers". You liar.

Other 2 players have 52 and 56 level. You can check their profiles. Numero was beaten by low level random players. And one fromwith m is a girl! Numera was beaten by a girl!:)

I have only one account and play from this account both servers:
    EU server: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3229-invokers-tournament/MARlNERO
    US server: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3618-invokers-tournament/MARlNERO

So liar is you but not me

I did not even know who is Numero. He started the fight first. First message he sent me: "Cry noob".
    Couple months ago he attacked everybody here sending abuse messges to our forum members.

Now he stopped to do evil but continue to lie and cheat
    I like numerita and just want to make from him a man and may be a gentleman:)

Btw DONNIE BRASCO is a real Hero, he plays SOLO with low level randoms and destroy teams of "good" players. I really want to see his videos. He is a real PRO

numerita NEVER play SOLO cause he is coward and he understand what he ll be defeated very often. SOLO is for real men
    He not play solo kid xD donnie play in dúo with andrealisa, and donnie lost almost 400 matchs vs me xD

He only defeat me 2 or 3 matchs his life hahahahaha

I play almost 2000 matchs solo and win 1750 or 1800.
    Stop envy me noob marinera xD you are pathetic xD

Legend trophies hahahahahah

=))

If you want see donnie brasco team vs my team check my vídeos xD and you see his really nub :D

Team top 3 invoker ( owner donnie brasco)

Samehada-vll 1/4
    Donnie_brasco49 2/3
    Darkon_overkill 2/6

Assasins ( owner el número )

Fabionapolano 6/1
    Jasmine 2/2
    El número 4/1

Here your noob héro donnie yesterday: http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=DONNIE_BRASCO49

XDDD. =)) =)) =))
    He is SOLO Hero. You ll never get the level of respect which he has
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    I'll tell you the truth, every day dozens of players make laugh at you in chat rooms and text on ps4 and I know why I'm with them in those rooms.

Close your mouth and try get life because you are nothing in invokers casper. ;)
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017

Samehada-vll 1/4
    Donnie_brasco49 2/3
    Darkon_overkill 2/6

Fabionapolano 6/1
    Jasmine 2/2
    El número 4/1

Here your noob héro donnie yesterday: http://www.invokerstournament.com/profile?n=DONNIE_BRASCO49

Try call your pro héro for take the sun xDD

Bye bye i hope you have a nice weekend ;)
  • edited January 2017

Samehada-vll 1/4
    Donnie_brasco49 2/3
    Darkon_overkill 2/6

Fabionapolano 6/1
    Jasmine 2/2
    El número 4/1

Try call your pro héro for take the sun xDD

Bye bye i hope you have a nice weekend ;)

numerita, where is the video of this game:

EL_NuMeRo_2-JeJe (5 4)
    stefanone92 (2 5)
    z25866z (0 16)

andrealisa2014 (10 1)
    DONNIE_BRASCO49 (14 1)
    grzesieks442 (1 5)

Moderated by Bacdar.