Matchmaking and rewards

edited January 2017 in GENERAL DISCUSSION
I almost completed the game. I need to buy only 60 level boots to get last 26-th trophy. So I play only Sanctuary map to get daily gold and equipment rewards.

I am SOLO player and not subscriber. So very often i play 2 vs 3. If I capture 1-2 platforms in the beginning of the game and stay the rest time on the my home base I ll get 120-130 gold reward at the end of the game.
If I play hard whole game and make 2-5 kills I ll get 140-150 gold reward at the end of game.
But in this case I will damage my equipment and will pay for repairing.

So for me is better to be idle whole game This case I will not spend expensive items and pay for repairing after game.

@StormBasic, you need to improve your scoring system. Make it fair. Reduce reward for idle players and/or increase reward for active players

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • I should report this since this is in the wrong category. This is the general discussion forum. There is a specific category dedicated to discussions for Sanctuary, which is where this topic belongs. Wow... it is like you have never participated in this forum before and don't know the rules.
  • edited January 2017
    Sariel007 said:

Moderated by Bacdar.

I flag this offencive message and report you to @Bacdar
  • Sariel007 said:

I should report this since this is in the wrong category. This is the general discussion forum. There is a specific category dedicated to discussions for Sanctuary, which is where this topic belongs. Wow... it is like you have never participated in this forum before and don't know the rules.

This topic is about rewards and not about Sanctuary. Please stop to spam here
  • edited January 2017
    MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

Cool story troll.

Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

I should report this since this is in the wrong category. This is the general discussion forum. There is a specific category dedicated to discussions for Sanctuary, which is where this topic belongs. Wow... it is like you have never participated in this forum before and don't know the rules.

This topic is about rewards and not about Sanctuary. Please stop to spam here
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

Cool story troll.

This guy man
  • Sariel007 said:

+1
  • edited January 2017
    Is the quickest way to get gold DO NOT FIGHT?

Take a couple platforms in the beginning of the game and go to your home base. Stay there till the end of the game.
    In this case the duration of the game will be 8 minutes and you ll get 120 gold

So 2 games: 16 minutes and 240 gold

If you play hard and win the game you ll get about 300 gold. Duration of the game will be about 16 minutes.
    But you ll pay after this game (if you have basic 60 level equipment without attributes + special avatars) 80-90 gold for repairing and additionally you ll spend some items.

So for the same 16 minutes your profit will be less than 200 gold

Dear @Bacdar and @StormBasic,
    Please do not hide and answer the question:

Do you think you rewarding system is fair?
  • MARlNERO said:

I almost completed the game. I need to buy only 60 level boots to get last 26-th trophy. So I play only Sanctuary map to get daily gold and equipment rewards.

I am SOLO player and not subscriber. So very often i play 2 vs 3. If I capture 1-2 platforms in the beginning of the game and stay the rest time on the my home base I ll get 120-130 gold reward at the end of the game.
    If I play hard whole game and make 2-5 kills I ll get 140-150 gold reward at the end of game.

So for me is better to be idle whole game This case I will not spend expensive items and pay for repairing after game.

@StormBasic, you need to improve your scoring system. Make it fair. Reduce reward for idle players and/or increase reward for active players

You know nothing about the game, of course. Although these subscribers also disconnect allies daily, we pass all subscribers on the US server. Continuously .... stop becoming the victim, everyone goes through the same thing.

:-@
  • >You know nothing about the game, of course.

And he proves it everytime he posts.

>stop becoming the victim,

Wait... then he wouldn't have anything to post about and would have to leave the forum.
  • edited January 2017

MARlNERO said:

You know nothing about the game, of course. Although these subscribers also disconnect allies daily, we pass all subscribers on the US server. Continuously .... stop becoming the victim, everyone goes through the same thing.

:-@
    Nobody understand what are you saying. Is this your "little cousin" speaking? He use google translate. Numera do you trust your brother to use not only your game's account but your forum's account too?
    Can he use your toothbrush and your wife too?:)
  • edited January 2017
    Sariel007 said:

>You know nothing about the game, of course.

And he proves it everytime he posts.

>stop becoming the victim,

Wait... then he wouldn't have anything to post about and would have to leave the forum.

Sariel, you was warned by Bacdar but continue to spam. Can you explain exactly where I am wrong? What is wrong with this topic?
  • @Bacdar, can you please ask again Sariel and Numero do not spam and respect our forum's rules?
  • MARlNERO said:

@Bacdar, can you please ask again Sariel and Numero do not spam and respect our forum's rules?

U not respect nothing, you talk about my family, this is pathetic....

• edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.

• edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • MARlNERO said:

Take a couple platforms in the beginning of the game and go to your home base. Stay there till the end of the game.

If you play hard and win the game you ll get about 300 gold. Duration of the game will be about 16 minutes.
    But you ll pay after this game (if you have basic 60 level equipment without attributes + special avatars) 80-90 gold for repairing and additionally you ll spend some items.

You are forgetting about the double exp. and gold 'First win of the day'-bonus!!
    So the game DOES reward you for putting in a little bit more effort than just waiting on your base.

• Trianon said:

MARlNERO said:

Take a couple platforms in the beginning of the game and go to your home base. Stay there till the end of fue game.

You are forgetting about the double exp. and gold 'First win of the day'-bonus!!
    So the game DOES reward you for putting in a little bit more effort than just waiting on your base.

True bro, but this guy does not see any more of his nose.

• I wont even start about how much sense it makes to start playing a game you don't want to really play... :-S
    Well at least threads like this keep Bacdar busy with moderating posts. ;)
  • edited January 2017
    Trianon said:

MARlNERO said:

I did not forget about exp, double exp and quadruple exp reward during weekend. I have even topic about weekend exp reward where advise dont play during weekend.
    High level is a bad thing when you have low level equipment cause your opponents will be high level players but with high level equipment

Here I talk about gold reward. Daily gold reward for winning first game is good, I agree. But it is only a game daily

So what do you think?
    Do you agree what people who dont play get more gold than people who play hard?
  • edited January 2017
    Trianon said:

I wont even start about how much sense it makes to start playing a game you don't want to really play... :-S

This message is a spam. So you keep Bacdar busy with moderating.
    Why do you spam if you have nothing to say?
  • MARlNERO said:

The rewarding system is indeed very harsh.
    Not to mention the ridiculous prices for gear....for non-subscribers even more so.
    You could almost as well just log in every day to get your 150 daily gold and then leave the game.At least that doesn't cost you any time.
    But that's the price you have to pay for playing the game totally for free!

Lets keep in mind that this game has to bring at least SOME money to the developers.
    10 Euros for a half-year subscription is fair in my opinion.

• MARlNERO said:

Trianon said:

I wont even start about how much sense it makes to start playing a game you don't want to really play... :-S

This message is a spam. So you keep Bacdar busy with moderating.
    Why do you spam if you have nothing to say?
    The first sentence was about playing a game not only for rewards but also simply for the fun playing it!
    So I HAD to something to say.
    The second sentence was pure irony. Darn,i even put that smiley behind it so everyone gets that...!

• Trianon said:

MARlNERO said:

Not to mention the ridiculous prices for gear....for non-subscribers even more so.
    You could almost as well just log in every day to get your 150 daily gold and then leave the game.At least that doesn't cost you any time.

Lets keep in mind that this game has to bring at least SOME money to the developers.

Why do you talk about subscribtion and log in rewards? Do you understand english well? I say here what players who refuse to play get more gold than players who play hard.
    @StormBasic must change it

Many people cant be subscribers cause this game is not available in their national psn stores.
    So gold from games is only gold they can have
  • edited January 2017
    Trianon said:

It is true , game is free and if someone want support developers may buy subscription. I do it but only for 1 month ( 3$ its is not many ) but it is my thanks for developers.

• MARlNERO said:

Trianon said:

MARlNERO said:

Why do you talk about subscribtion and log in rewards? Do you understand english well? I say here what players who refuse to play get more gold than players who play hard.
    @StormBasic must change it

Many people cant be subscribers cause this game is not available in their national psn stores.
    So gold from games is only gold they can have
    My English may not be perfect but is good enough-I got your point.
    What I tried to tell is that yes: As you already proved the game is keeping players deliberately low on gold-no matter how well they play!
    I totally agree with you that this is unfair-more active players should be rewarded.
    But it is highly doubtful that Stormbasic will change that-it is their business model after all. THAT was the point I tried to make.
    I am also sure that neither Bacdar nor anyone from Stormbasic will come here to this thread to discuss that.

By the way: All players can buy PSN-cards/codes from the region from where they downloaded the game.
    That way they have the possibility to subscribe or buy gold.

• But it is highly doubtful that Stormbasic will change that-it is their business model after all. THAT was the point I tried to make.
    I am also sure that neither Bacdar nor anyone from Stormbasic will come here to this thread to discuss that.

I believe what @Bacdar will come here to leave his comment
  • Sorry, but at this moment we haven't got any client game update in a short time.
    As soon as we have one ready, we'll post it in the forum.