Another Pro Tournament

Hi players, do you want next Pro tournament? Maybe you have some ideas how to make to will be more players in Pro Tournament . I have some ideas but I want kwow yours statment and idea first.

Comments

• Needs more teams. Lots of American teams don't participate on the forum so there needs to be an in game announcement. Probably twitter too (not sure how many people follow the twitter feed since it is practically dead). Players need to be able to switch back and forth between the "normal" server and pro server so if your teammate's internet dies you can flip over to your home server and still play the game.
  • Yeah i want another but put it on holidays plz.And Sariel007,we can advice it on youtube cause many people watches youtube because twitter there arent many people enough to advise him to play so one way is youtube and inviting all friends we have to improve and increase the number of members and teams!
  • Hi players, do you want next Pro tournament? Maybe you have some ideas how to make to will be more players in Pro Tournament . I have some ideas but I want kwow yours statment and idea first.

What do you think about a new map or gamemode? It should takes 2 months..
  • edited January 2017

What do you think about a new map or gamemode? It should takes 2 months..

It would be great but StormBasic said that they don't do any new patches to game.

• What do you think about a new map or gamemode? It should takes 2 months..

It would be great but StormBasic said that they don't do any new patches to game.
    Yeah, right.
    They should nerf Spinna's rain by 5%?
    Spinna's rain, is too strong.
  • edited January 2017
    I took with my friends who palyed in pro tournament , many of them don't wont paly in next pro tournament because they didn't obtain any prizes for play in tournament.

I think it should be prizes like 1000 gold for wining 1 match. For exemple :

You win 2 match in touranmend you will get 2000 gold prizes after tournament.

Winners ofc. get 50 000 + 1000 x count of won matches.

Pro tournament should be rank for team and for solo players. (best team , best solo).

But the most important thing is prizes for matches, many players will go for gold to pro tournament and players will be play often.

In last pro tournament many players stopped played when they lost chance for victory, this case done that time for wait for the game was very long.

If players will have the motivation to play it would be much more interesting and it would be a lot of players in the tournament.

Better prizes system will do more playability in pro tournament.

I will go to next pro tournament if I will have sure that i get some prizes for play in it. Otherwise I stay in my base server and i will be play for gold, not wasting time for the game without reward.
  • · Rewards

Rewards options were great. There should be no problem or issue with this option. All of my wins, tons of great coins & a pick of armours, no problems.

· Experience/XP

Experience wasn't bad, but wins should have a lot of XP.
    The game only matters about winning. Kills, should have half of the XP of Wins ;)

· Attacking towers

Attacking towers should also be known more, with more several XP. Attacking towers is a part of winning, which should give more XP. Destroying two towers should 1000. One tower = 500. Two Towers = 1000. 500 + 500 = 1000 XP. Simple.

· Nerfing

Spinna's rain definitely needs to be nerfed.
    The rain, with tome too, is overrated & too overpowered.

By ZiaGamingV2 ;)
  • They Should Add Some New Characters And New Game Modes And Maps!!
    I have A Game Mode In my head Which Is Like A 1v1 So Ppl Can Stop Arguing and Jist Fight There And Decide whos better
    I have A Game Mode In my head Which Is Like A 1v1 So Ppl Can Stop Arguing and Jist Fight There And Decide whos better

StormBasic said that they don't do any new patches to game. :((
  • edited January 2017

They Should Add Some New Characters And New Game Modes And Maps!!

True, that's a very great idea

Yeaaaaaa.
  • I wouldn't play again unless there was the ability to switch from pro back to home server freely.