Numerajeje:

edited January 2017 in GENERAL DISCUSSION
There is forum member eLNumerojeje. This man constantly abuse other forum members posting offencive messages.
He declare himself the best player of Invokers and all others are noobs.

As you know we had PRO tournament at 27-29 december.

1) Numerajeje refused to take part in the tournament:

"27, 28 and 29 are days for working in my job.....
I want play this tournament, but first is my salary ofcourse.
Is bar for me and nick_eternal
Me and nick working 12 hours per day 26,27,28,29 and 30......"

2) willian_2002_ (BailaShuraKun) was registered to play tournament in the team Kamakazi
(willian is brother of Numera )

3) 27 december I noticed what Numerajeje play a lot normal server and play it with nick_eternal although both of them must be at work.

Numerajeje explained what BailaShuraKun play normal server using account of Numerajeje:

"Because in my house life my little cousin And he play some games with me account, he is same strong player"

But BailaShuraKun was busy playing PRO tournament!!!

4) Later Numerajeje gave other explanations:

"I start job 7:00 A.M and finish job 16:00 P.M. ofc only got time for 3 or 4 matchs after finish job"

I gave link to his profile page and everybody could see what Numerajeje played everyday much more than 3-4 games on normal server during 27-29 december.

5) Guys you decide where Numerajeje lie and where he speak truth.

If BailaShuraKun played normal server instead of Numerajeje who played instead of BailaShuraKun in PRO tournament?

@StormBasic and @Bacdar take into consideration what these two players cheat, they switch accounts

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Nobody cares im not sure why you're so obsessed with eLNumero do you secretly love him :x
  • edited January 2017

Nobody cares im not sure why you're so obsessed with eLNumero do you secretly love him :x

Nice answer bro and happy new year.

=))
  • MARlNERO said:

There is forum member eLNumerojeje. This man constantly abuse other forum members posting offencive messages.

2) willian_2002_ (BailaShuraKun) was registered to play tournament in the team Kamakazi

3) 27 december I noticed what Numerajeje play a lot normal server and play it with nick_eternal although both of them must be at work.

Numerajeje explained what BailaShuraKun play normal server using account of Numerajeje:

"Because in my house life my little cousin And he play some games with me account, he is same strong player"

"I start job 7:00 A.M and finish job 16:00 P.M. ofc only got time for 3 or 4 matchs after finish job"

I gave link to his profile page and everybody could see what Numerajeje played everyday much more than 3-4 games on normal server during 27-29 december.

If BailaShuraKun played normal server instead of Numerajeje who played instead of BailaShuraKun in PRO tournament?

@StormBasic and @Bacdar take into consideration what these two players cheat, they switch accounts

You're sick, you urgently need a psychologist.
    The things you say have no head or feet, can not you see we're laughing at you?
    You are an unbeliever. The whole forum laughs at your mental uselessness.

Try take the sun bro xD
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017
    Did you read the first two words of my original post stop whining :((
  • Thanks happy new year @eLNumerojeje
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited January 2017

=))
    Hi Epic my friend , happy new year. :O)
  • edited January 2017
    Sweet and Noodlez, Happy New Year. Lets team.

• MARlNERO said:

Okay, first let me tell you:
    NuMeRo said: "I have work in 27, 28, 29" well, he actually did mate. I told him, where is he going?
    He said, i'll be back from work in several hours, then i didn't see him come online anymore, he was busy. Also, one more thing, why didn't you participate, what's wrong with you?
    It's a new fresh start of a new clean year & now you making everyone's day more complicating, and why is that? That's because you're complaining about other people going work.

Willian is BailaShuraKun, he participated and he got number 1 by playing fairly & trustly. I saw him every day offline every 4 hours, what's wrong with that? Why are you complaining?
    I've got screenshots of you making boosting session?
    "HI! My Name Is MARLNEROtheBoostingSessionHost, today we will try to boost the trophy They Call Me Death" you're not a trophy hunter-.

3: Willian is not the brother of NuMeRo ;)
    I accept that. I never heard him in his house.
    I support NuMeRo & not you.....
    Now just stop disrespecting!!
    When, NuMeRo was at work, Willan my friend was mini pro tournament.

You can tell Bacdar -.
  • Happy new year @SweetDeath81

Yes, Noodlez!
    Remember, when we were against each other? Gg bro, tested you.
    Guys add him, very great player! ;)
    Happy New Year (HNY!)
  • Happy new year @Sariel

Happy New Year! ;)
  • edited January 2017
    Moderated by Bacdar.