MARLNERO:

MARLNERO, respect the forum rules. Why are you going against my friends?
Why are you telling my bro NuMeRoJeJe: “Why didn't you participate? are you too scared?" and yes, that is a complete disrespect. Can you respect the forum rules & guidelines? If not, i will tell Bacdar.

Also it is a very bad sin to disrespect elders, don't disrespect @eLNuMeRoJeJe.
"If you didn't participate in that tournament" "Why are you talking in the Mini PRO Tournament saying to several of members in this forum: "Haha, SKYWALKERS trashed Pattes Pirates! 3 times in a row!!"
Your not in their team, your too bad to join that team.
#RESPECTtheForumRules
Thank you JeJe
and all my friends & fans :)
Happy holidays ;)

Comments

• MARLNERO, respect the forum rules. Why are you going against my friends?
    Why are you telling my bro NuMeRoJeJe: “Why didn't you participate? are you too scared?" and yes, that is a complete disrespect. Can you respect the forum rules & guidelines? If not, i will tell Bacdar.

Also it is a very bad sin to disrespect elders, don't disrespect @eLNuMeRoJeJe.
    "If you didn't participate in that tournament" "Why are you talking in the Mini PRO Tournament saying to several of members in this forum: "Haha, SKYWALKERS trashed Pattes Pirates! 3 times in a row!!"
    Your not in their team, your too bad to join that team.
    #RESPECTtheForumRules
    Thank you JeJe
    and all my friends & fans :)
    Happy holidays ;)

^:)^
  • edited December 2016
    I answer for your question , MARLNERO is very bad player and bad person he is happy when good players have bad luck , he sent me last time on my psn account screens with my bad matches, i blocked him. He waiting for good players defeats because he know that he never will be good player and he is envious. That all truth about MARLNERO.

• I answer for your question , MARLNERO is very bad player and bad person he is happy when good players have bad luck , he sent me last time on my psn accunt screens with my bad matches, i blocked him. He waiting for good players defeats because he know that he never will be good player and he is envious. That all truth about MARLNERO.

I told you a month or two ago that guy is a troll and not to talk to him. When he stops getting attention from this forum he will fade away like a bad dream. Report him when he violates the forum rules and ignore him when he doesn't.
  • edited December 2016
    I do this bro, but i need spoke my last word about this person.
  • edited December 2016

I answer for your question , MARLNERO is very bad player and bad person he is happy when good players have bad luck , he sent me last time on my psn account screens with my bad matches, i blocked him. He waiting for good players defeats because he know that he never will be good player and he is envious. That all truth about MARLNERO.

"Bad person"?

This is your message to me:" Ok, add me to friends and we may go kill some noobs :)"

You dont respect people, call them noobs . I am trying to clean our forum from offencive messages. So you, numera and other "bad persons" hate me:) Sariel hate me cause he cant now report players to Bacdar:)

You are very funny my haters:)

I distract your attention from other people cause I am the forum's Sheriff:) I am here to protect people from you
  • MARlNERO said:

"Bad person"?

This is your message to me:" Ok, add me to friends and we may go kill some noobs :)"

You dont respect people, call them noobs . I am trying to clean our forum from offencive messages. So you, numera and other "bad persons" hate me:) Sariel hate me cause he cant now report players to Bacdar:)

I distract your attention from other people cause I am the forum's Sheriff:) I am here to protect people from you
    You're not the sheriff.
    “I'm the sheriff”
    “SweetDeath81 can be the sheriff”
    “Sariel007 can be the sheriff”
    “NuMeRo can be the sheriff”

There we go again...
    When you made that “Boosting Session”
    with 7 people,
    MARLNERO said:
    “It's 3am, this is the perfect time to boost the trophy, They Call Me Death”
    also you play Solo?
    I always see you play team mate.

Why didn't you come in that Mini PRO Tournament, I participated...
    Did anything get wrong with me, i had a good W/L, Better K/D.
    Answer: No.

You are still disrespecting the forum & it says no "troll" but you're trolling several.
    You're not the only sheriff.
    Bacdar is sheriff too, also you're not administrator.
    Respect the rules.
    If not, i'll report you in PSN & forum.
  • MARlNERO said:

"Bad person"?

How dare you, disrespect Sariel & NuMeRo?
  • edited December 2016
    MARlNERO said:

Noobs are happy now , they are well protected. I can't kill noobs they have +100 % SweetDeath resistance from MARLNERO shield. :(( MARLNERO please remove your shield from noobs they bit me 0/100. I promise I'll be good. ^:)^ I will be respect noobs now only remove your shield please. ^:)^
  • MARlNERO said:

Noobs are happy now , they are well protected. I can't kill noobs they have +100 % SweetDeath resistance from MARLNERO shield. :(( MARLNERO please remove your shield from noobs they bit me 0/100. I promise I'll be good. ^:)^ I will be respect noobs now only remove your shield please. ^:)^
    Lol +1

• You dont respect people, call them noobs . I am trying to clean our forum from offencive messages. So you, numera and other "bad persons" hate me:) Sariel hate me cause he cant now report players to Bacdar:)

I can report people I want. You cannot stop me and reporting me for reporting people isn't going to do anything. I rarely if ever get teamed with low level players that feed the other team so I have no need to report people. I don't hate you, you are troll plain and simple. You are nothing more than a pimple, a mild annoyance to be sure but nothing more. If everyone would just ignore you would disappear.
  • Sariel007 said:

I can report people I want. You cannot stop me and reporting me for reporting people isn't going to do anything. I rarely if ever get teamed with low level players that feed the other team so I have no need to report people. I don't hate you, you are troll plain and simple. You are nothing more than a pimple, a mild annoyance to be sure but nothing more. If everyone would just ignore you would disappear.

Sariel, you mention me in every second of your posts. When will you start to ignore me?:)
  • edited December 2016
    MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

Sariel, you mention me in every second of your posts. When will you start to ignore me?:)
    I want play vs you solo vs solo ok? Tell me if u want for add you and search in same time.

:-@
  • Marinero same goes for me L-)
  • edited December 2016

MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

I want play vs you solo vs solo ok? Tell me if u want for add you and search in same time.

You have 80 level armour and weapon. I have 50 level armour and weapon. You are subscriber so server give you hgh level teammates.
    And you want to play 1 vs 1? Even your friends will stop respect you after this.

You had chance to prove what you are good playing PRO tournament. But you was beaten there.
    You are loser. You cant call nobody noob
  • MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

You have 80 level armour and weapon. I have 50 level armour and weapon. You are subscriber so server give you hgh level teammates.
    And you want to play 1 vs 1? Even your friends will stop respect you after this.

You had chance to prove what you are good playing PRO tournament. But you was beaten there.
    The level not count.
    I lv 30 defeated best old tem
    team:vale ekipo,akatsuki,tree musktier and other strong team lv 60

• Marinero but im not subscribe u can defeat me ;)
  • Im a piece of cake B-)
  • edited December 2016

Im a piece of cake B-)

I only subscribe 1 month.....

Nice excuse by Marinero ;)

• edited December 2016
    MARlNERO said:

MARlNERO said:

Sariel007 said:

Me with lvl 50 and you with lvl 90 and i beat u 0\20 in 5 mints xD hahahahaha

Why you have this big envy about me? Aaaa ok i understand, because you are a big nubi and you are angry about me because you not keep my skills in your dreams ;)
  • Happy new yearrrrr nubiiiii marinerooooo xD