Kamakazi Team Has No Hope!!

As You Guys Are Aware im the owner of the team kamakazi and i just recently (meaning A Couple of mins ago) that i got banned On Psn So i wont be able To the pro server @G1872U @willian_2002_ im sorry you guys i cant play cause im banned

Comments

• Omg what happened bro? :/
  • Tomashex said:

Omg what happened bro? :/

i dont know Just tried logging on and it said i was banned im still waiting on assistance For psn im on the phone rn
  • edited December 2016
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited December 2016
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • edited December 2016
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • I do not disrespect you and how could they have banned you
  • edited December 2016
    Moderated by Bacdar.
  • I do not disrespect you and how could they have banned you

i dont know Thats Why Im On The phone with them.They Put me on Hold And Told me to wait
  • edited December 2016
    krazy kreeper banned is good u insult player messagge PSN =D>
  • As You Guys Are Aware im the owner of the team kamakazi and i just recently (meaning A Couple of mins ago) that i got banned On Psn So i wont be able To the pro server @G1872U @willian_2002_ im sorry you guys i cant play cause im banned

Sad.
    I can call Sony why you got banned.
  • As You Guys Are Aware im the owner of the team kamakazi and i just recently (meaning A Couple of mins ago) that i got banned On Psn So i wont be able To the pro server @G1872U @willian_2002_ im sorry you guys i cant play cause im banned

Sad.
    Its Ok i appriciate u trying to help Zia But Ive Got An Email Already Ive Been Banned For Apprently abusing/Calling someone names On The Psn Msgs
  • jasmi said:

krazy kreeper banned is good u insult player messagge PSN =D>

;) :D
  • UPDATEE!!!!! iVE BEEN BANNED FOR 1 MONTH AND WILL BE BACK ON THE 27TH OF JANUARY
  • What is with all the "Moderated by Bacdar" comments? He mods this forum, not the PSN. Bacdar didn't ban him.
  • Sariel007 said:

What is with all the "Moderated by Bacdar" comments? He mods this forum, not the PSN. Bacdar didn't ban him.

Ik That but The Moderated by bacdar means That Bacdar Is Looking Into the what is said in those comments
  • Sariel007 said:

What is with all the "Moderated by Bacdar" comments? He mods this forum, not the PSN. Bacdar didn't ban him.

Ik That but The Moderated by bacdar means That Bacdar Is Looking Into the what is said in those comments
    ah, thanks.

Sad.
    Its Ok i appriciate u trying to help Zia But Ive Got An Email Already Ive Been Banned For Apprently abusing/Calling someone names On The Psn Msgs
    That's what happened to me... 1 month... You can make a another account... That's what i did.

You know, bad luck is bad luck. It had to be invented of course...
    In a very good day, something bad happens... Life is like that...
    I feel really sorry for you. :(

Sad.
    That's what happened to me... 1 month... You can make a another account... That's what i did.
    You, skirt the rules? Never...

On a sidenote, bad things happen to people that do bad things. Troll and abuse everyone? You get banned. That isn't bad luck that is common sense.
  • Sariel007 said:

As You Guys Are Aware im the owner of the team kamakazi and i just recently (meaning A Couple of mins ago) that i got banned On Psn So i wont be able To the pro server @G1872U @willian_2002_ im sorry you guys i cant play cause im banned

On a sidenote, bad things happen to people that do bad things. Troll and abuse everyone? You get banned. That isn't bad luck that is common sense.
    Yeah, sorry. Made a mistake.
    Thank you, Sariel007.
  • Sariel007 said:

I'm playing for your team, i'm going to get your team to Number 1 on Total Team Rating : )
  • YTKrazy_Kreeper is dextman new account, he is a fake person

JeJe it's not.
    YTKrazy_Kreeper is himself. No troll bro :)

Im Not Making A New Account And I dont Have A New Account,I hAve A sub Account That I Ca Log In And Talk But Cant Play Cause I dont Have A spare Memory Card

JeJe it's not.
    YTKrazy_Kreeper is himself. No troll bro :)
    tnx @ZiagamingV2

Im Not Making A New Account And I dont Have A New Account,I hAve A sub Account That I Ca Log In And Talk But Cant Play Cause I dont Have A spare Memory Card
    Dextman say are yazy kreeper

Well Dextnan Is Lying m8

DeXtman is “GreatBoBaF3TT”
    I promise YTKrazy_Kreeper is himself, no "troll".
    Respect Krazy Kreeper, please.